Stone Design 3D Decorative Wall Panels are made of natural plant fiber and are flexible, lightweight, paintable, and are easy to install. 3D Decorative Wall Panels will transform your interior wall into an amazing looking feature wall with depth and WOW factor. All our wall panels are sold in a natural off-white color with a smooth surface, and are easy to paint. 3D Decorative Wall Panels are an affordable and simple way to transform any living space, This is truly a dream for a fast Do-It-Yourself project, as it does not need any additional structural support or the use of machinery. The panels can be applied directly over any flat and primed surface with a polymer adhesive (caulk gun) or a premixed tile adhesive.
- Panel size (WxH): 31.5" x 24.6" (5.38 sq. ft.)
- Set of 5 sheets: 26.9 sq. ft.
- Thickness: 1/16" on flat areas, 1/2" on dimension areas
- Material: Natural Bleached Plant Fiber
- Surface: Smooth - Easy paintable
- Color: Natural Off-White
- Environmentally friendly, and cost effective
- Fire Rating: Class C. We advise to use Class A fire proof coating or fire retardant paint like DC333 after installation
- Shade variation: V1 - Uniform Appearance
- PEI rating: PEI 1 - Very Light Traffic
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. A sample piece is only $10, and also ships free. Simply change the size to 'sample' right above the 'Add to Cart' button. Order a sample in the sample section of this website. All sample purchases are credited to a final product order. Order multiple samples of the same product if it is a product with high shade variation
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, damaged pieces, and future repairs The installation is similar to the installation of wall tiles.
- It is recommended to read our how to install page
V1 - Uniform Appearance - Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal
V2 - Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors
V3 - Moderate Variation - While the colors present on a single piece of tile will be indicative of the colors to be expected on the other tiles, the amount of colors on each piece may vary significantly. For example 'that little bit of color' on one piece of tile may be the primary color on the next pieces.
V4 - Substantial Variation - Random color differences from tile to tile, so that one tile may have totally different colors from that of other tiles. Thus the final installation will be unique.
PEI is a measurement of the “abrasion resistance” of a tile, meaning how much “rubbing” does it take to physically impact the look of the tile. The test is scored on a scale and each value represents a durability to withstand increasingly more demanding traffic.
PEI 1, Very Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, for countertops such as bathrooms, and very light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles are not recommended for any area that will have any constant or heavy floor traffic. We do not recommend these to be used on floors at all.
PEI 2, Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, interior countertops applications and light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles should not be used in areas such as kitchens, entry ways, stairs or areas with heavy traffic. We recommend these only to be used on floors were you would normally walk barefoot / without shoes.