KinglySlate is THE Flexible Natural Stone Veneer that is revolutionizing the world of stone cladding, giving you the rich and sweeping colors of real stone and the flexibility, sturdiness, and lightness of fiberglass. KinglySlate is an adaptable, durable, and weatherproof stone veneer that can be used on interior as well as exterior walls. The top layer is actual natural stone on a backing of fiberglass resin. The extraordinary production process of KinglySlate makes every sheet unique. Its natural stone with the benefits of being flexible, lightweight, and having low installation and maintenance cost.
KinglySlate is the one and only Do-It-Yourself stone decor product. No costly structural changes needed, and no prior technical knowledge required. For interior installation only tin snips and a caulk gun with a generic construction adhesive are required. For exterior weatherproof installations, please see our installation manual and use KinglySlate Adhesive.
KinglySlate is available in Slate, Quartzite, and Sandstone surfaces. Please check the full category for the available colors and delivery times.
- 100% natural stone surface
- Sheet size (WxH in ft.): 4'x2'
- Sheet thickness: 1/16" - 3/32" (1.5-2.5 mm)
- Weight approx.: 0.32 lbs./sq.ft.
- Strong and flexible
- Backing of fiberglass resin
- Interior and exterior applicable
- Weatherproof and frost resistant
KinglySlate can be applied to any dry and dust free surface. Popular applications are:
- Building facades
- Commercial spaces and offices
- Retail displays and trade exhibitions
- Feature walls
- Columns and pillars
- Bathroom walls
- Furniture and millwork
- RV/Boat interiors
Installation and cutting
- KinglySlate can be cut and trimmed with tin snips or industrial scissors
- For long straight cuts, the use of a hard metal tipped circular saw is recommended. E.g. a table saw with diamond blade or stone saw
- The use of KinglySlate adhesive is recommended for all installations, as it will make the installation water resistant and frost resistant. Please check the bottom of the page for the purchase of KinglySlate adhesive
- Simply apply the KinglySlate adhesive with a caulk gun to the back of the sheet , distribute the adhesive with a proper sized trowel, and mount the sheet in place. Starting in the center of the sheet, using a roller or hand pressure, work any trapped air out towards the edge of the sheet
- Please see the KINGLYSLATE installation manual, and the installation video below for more information. This video shows the installation of KinglySlate Flexible Stone Veneer with the use of our special KinglySlate adhesive for exterior wall applications. The grout line is optional, the sheets can also be dry stacked. The use of KinglySlate sealer is recommended for all applications, as it prevents the buildup of dirt and augments the stone color
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. Samples are swatches of the original product. Samples are meant to give the touch/feel effect, color tones and surface finish etc. You may not be able to use it for your installation
- Sample purchase will be refunded when you order the case product, making samples FREE. Maximum of $15 sample purchase refund per subsequent case product purchase
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, and future repairs
8'x4' Contractor size sheets are available upon request. Subject to minimum order quantities and approximately 8 weeks delivery time. Please contact us at email@example.com with your project details