Stone Design Concrete Stone Veneer is an interior and exterior applicable manufactured stone veneer that is available in a variety of colors and shapes. Our Concrete Stone Veneers have major benefits when it is compared to traditional manufactured stone veneer: it is lighter, it is thinner, and it is a real easy DIY installation job. With 7lbs. per square feet, it is only 50% the weight of traditional stone veneer. Normal size walls up to 12 feet do not need additional structural support when the subsurface (e.g. backer board, plywood) is securely fastened to the studs. Use a polymer modified thin set mortar for exterior application. A premixed polymer modified tile adhesive paste is sufficient for interior application.
- Rustic style manufactured stone wall decoration
- 5.38 sqft per box based on 1/2 inch mortar joint
- Dry stack application will decrease the coverage
- Panel size (WxHxD): 11"x5"x.6"
- Large variety of split texture patterns
- Natural color variations in one stone, and between stones
- Interior and exterior applicable
- Can be used for interior walls, exterior cladding, bathroom walls, fireplace surrounds, back splashes, over ceramic, concrete, and wood
- Water and weather proof. A regular transparent stone sealer is recommended to augment the stone color
- Heat, moist, and frost resistant
- Shade variation: V2 - Slight Variation
- PEI rating: PEI 4 - Moderate to Heavy Traffic
- Highly durable, environmentally friendly, and cost effective
- Dutch Quality Stone: designed and made in The Netherlands
The beautiful Stone Design manufactured stone veneer exactly imitates the genuine look, shape, and color of natural stone. All varieties of stone veneer can be used to create innovative designs for any interior or exterior wall. The stone veneer of Stone Design are made of concrete and a color granulate to reflect the characteristics of natural stone, and the color is blended throughout. Stone Design stone veneer is a cultured stone that is durable, easy to clean, does not discolor and is moist-, frost-, and heat resistant. No extensive experience is needed, the lightweight panels are easy to install on any structurally sound subsurface.
Stone veneer is a Dutch Quality Stone cast from molds of real stone and our production techniques make it lighter than natural stone or the stone veneer of other brands. The textures and colors are modeled directly from nature and are suited for contemporary and classic architectural designs. There is the naturally split surface texture of the Euroc series, the composition of layers and shades of the Odyssee series, and there is the slick ledgestone look of the Rock Valley series. The color is blended throughout and the stones are reinforced with a uniform distribution of fine gravel. The easy to handle lightweight panels, do not need additional structural support. See the FAQ page for more information. Stone Design stone veneer is moist-, frost- and heat resistant and can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. Go to the sample section of this website and add the sample(s) of your choice to your cart. Order multiple samples of the same product if you want to get a good idea of the seam between stones and the shade variation.
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, damaged pieces, and future repairs
- The installation is similar to the installation of wall tiles. It is recommended to read our how to install page
V1 - Uniform Appearance - Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal
V2 - Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors
V3 - Moderate Variation - While the colors present on a single piece of tile will be indicative of the colors to be expected on the other tiles, the amount of colors on each piece may vary significantly. For example 'that little bit of color' on one piece of tile may be the primary color on the next pieces.
V4 - Substantial Variation - Random color differences from tile to tile, so that one tile may have totally different colors from that of other tiles. Thus the final installation will be unique.
PEI is a measurement of the “abrasion resistance” of a panel, meaning how much “rubbing” does it take to physically impact the look of the panel. The test is scored on a scale and each value represents a durability to withstand increasingly more demanding traffic.
PEI 1, Very Light Traffic - These stones can only be used on indoor wall applications with very light residential traffic or as a feature wall decor. These panels are not recommended for any area that will have any constant or heavy traffic.
PEI 2, Light Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications with light residential traffic. These stones should not be used in areas such as kitchens, entry ways, stairs or bathrooms.
PEI 3, Moderate Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications. This stone should not be used in commercial applications.
PEI 4, Moderate to Heavy Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications, and all light commercial applications, such as restaurants and lobbies. This stone should not be used in heavy commercial applications.
PEI 5, Heavy Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications, and all heavy commercial applications, such as airports, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc.