This beautiful glass mosaic tile is made of 100% recycled glass, has a printed pattern, and is suitable for any wall application. Including but not limited to kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms, fireplaces, and pools. Sheets of tile are backed on mesh for easy installation. The tiles can also be peeled off the mesh and installed individually, mixed with other colors and designs. These versatile tiles are frost resistant, UV resistant, scratch resistant, stain resistant, and resistant against all common pool and bathroom chemicals. This tile can be installed in wet areas as well as dry areas. Not especially designed for shower floors, as build up of soap residue might result in a slippery surface. Please note that the images shown are actual photographs of the tiles, however, shade and size variations are inherent characteristics in all mosaic tile products.
- Color: Carrara Marble
- Material: 100% recycled glass
- Finish: Matte
- Individual tile size (WxH): 1.5"x 1.5"
- Sheet size (WxH): 12.7"x 12.7" (1.10 sq. ft.)
- 10 Sheets per box
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Grout joint: 1/8"
- Sheet backing: Mesh - ready for installation
- Impervious to liquids and vapors
- Resistant to fading, staining, and discoloration
- Shade variation: V1 - Uniform Appearance - Digitally printed
- PEI rating: PEI 1 - Light Traffic
- Technical Specs
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. Simply change the size to 'sample' right above the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Samples are typically 1/4 of a full sheet, and are meant to give an idea of color tones, and the surface finish. You will not be able to use it for your install.
- For products with a lot of color variation within one sheet, it is suggested to order multiple samples. Order 4 samples of the same product and we will send you 1 full sheet of that product. Quantity 4 of one particular sample in your shopping cart = 1 full sheet shipped.
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, and future repairs.
V1 - Uniform Appearance - Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal
V2 - Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors
V3 - Moderate Variation - While the colors present on a single piece of tile will be indicative of the colors to be expected on the other tiles, the amount of colors on each piece may vary significantly. For example 'that little bit of color' on one piece of tile may be the primary color on the next pieces.
V4 - Substantial Variation - Random color differences from tile to tile, so that one tile may have totally different colors from that of other tiles. Thus the final installation will be unique.
PEI is a measurement of the “abrasion resistance” of a tile, meaning how much “rubbing” does it take to physically impact the look of the tile. The test is scored on a scale and each value represents a durability to withstand increasingly more demanding traffic.
PEI 1, Very Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, and very light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles are not recommended for any area that will have any constant or heavy floor traffic. We do not recommend these to be used on floors at all.
PEI 2, Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, interior countertops applications and light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles should not be used in areas such as kitchens, entry ways, stairs or areas with heavy traffic. We recommend these only to be used on floors were you would normally walk barefoot / without shoes.