This glazed porcelain mosaic tile is sophisticated, stylish, and suitable for any wall application, including but not limited to kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms, fireplaces, and pool surrounds. Sheets of tile are backed on mesh for easy installation. The tiles can also be peeled off the mesh and installed individually, mixed with other colors. This tile can be installed in wet areas as well as dry areas. Please note that the images shown are actual photographs of the tiles, however, shade and size variations are inherent characteristics in all mosaic tile products. These variations are a trademark of hand-crafted quality and adds to the unique beauty of your individual mosaic.
- Color: Pastel Green
- Material: Porcelain
- Surface: Glossy
- Individual tile size (WxH): 4.0"x 2.0"
- Sheet size (WxH): 12"x 11.8" (0.925 sq. ft.)
- Beveled: Yes
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Grout joint: 3.5 mm
- Sheet backing: Mesh - ready for installation
- Impervious to liquids and vapors
- Resistant to fading, staining, and discoloration
- Shade variation: V1 - Uniform Appearance
- PEI rating: PEI 2 - Light Traffic
- Specifications Paris Series
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. A sample piece is only $10, and also ships free. Simply change the size to 'sample' right above the 'Add to Cart' button. Or order a sample in the sample section of this website
- Order multiple samples of the same product if it is a product with high shade variation
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, damaged pieces, and future repairs The installation is similar to the installation of wall tiles.
- It is recommended to read our how to install page
V1 - Uniform Appearance - Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal
V2 - Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors
V3 - Moderate Variation - While the colors present on a single piece of tile will be indicative of the colors to be expected on the other tiles, the amount of colors on each piece may vary significantly. For example 'that little bit of color' on one piece of tile may be the primary color on the next pieces.
V4 - Substantial Variation - Random color differences from tile to tile, so that one tile may have totally different colors from that of other tiles. Thus the final installation will be unique.
PEI is a measurement of the “abrasion resistance” of a tile, meaning how much “rubbing” does it take to physically impact the look of the tile. The test is scored on a scale and each value represents a durability to withstand increasingly more demanding traffic.
PEI 1, Very Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, for countertops such as bathrooms, and very light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles are not recommended for any area that will have any constant or heavy floor traffic. We do not recommend these to be used on floors at all.
PEI 2, Light Traffic - These tiles can be used on all indoor wall applications, interior countertops applications and light traffic residential bathroom floors. These tiles should not be used in areas such as kitchens, entry ways, stairs or areas with heavy traffic. We recommend these only to be used on floors were you would normally walk barefoot / without shoes.