Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer is a flexible sheet of thin real stone on a backing of fiber glass. Making it both beautiful, strong, and flexible. Our Flexible Stone Veneer have major benefits when it is compared to traditional manufactured stone veneer: it is real stone, it is flexible, it is lighter, it is thinner, and it is a real easy DIY installation job. With only 0.5 lbs per square feet Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer provide huge savings regarding installation time, labor and structural requirements. The bendable sheets are easy to cut, and can be installed with a PU construction grade adhesive. Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer is available in 6 unique colors.
Thin Flexible Stone Veneer Sheet Autumn Pearl
- Contemporary-look real natural stone flexible sheets
- Color: Autunm Pearl
- 2.60 sq.ft. per sheet based on dry stack application
- Dry stack application is recommended. Adding a mortar joint will increase coverage
- Sheet size (WxH): 24x16 Inch
- Set of 5 sheets, covering 13 sq. ft.
- Sheet thickness: 1/16" (2mm)
- Large variety of color nuances and patterns
- Interior and exterior applicable
- Every sheet is unique: it is natural stone
- Can be used on any surface (curved) walls, floors, exterior cladding, bathrooms, fireplace surrounds, ceilings, back splashes, ceramic, concrete, wood, metal, painted surfaces, doors, and furniture
- Can be used with or without grout line
- Water and weather proof. A regular transparent stone sealer is recommended to augment the stone color
- No special tools needed, adhere with a caulk gun and PU construction grade adhesive
- Shade variation: V4 - Substation Variation
- PEI rating: PEI 4 - Moderate to Heavy Traffic
- Highly durable, environmentally friendly, and cost effective
- Dutch Quality Stone: designed in The Netherlands
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. A sample piece is only $10, and also ships free. Simply change the size to 'sample' right above the 'Add to Cart' button. Order a sample in the sample section of this website. Order multiple samples of the same product if you want to get a good idea of the seam between stones and the shade variation.
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, damaged pieces, and future repairs
- The installation is similar to the installation of wall tiles. It is recommended to read our how to install page
V1 - Uniform Appearance - Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal
V2 - Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors
V3 - Moderate Variation - While the colors present on a single piece of tile will be indicative of the colors to be expected on the other tiles, the amount of colors on each piece may vary significantly. For example 'that little bit of color' on one piece of tile may be the primary color on the next pieces.
V4 - Substantial Variation - Random color differences from tile to tile, so that one tile may have totally different colors from that of other tiles. Thus the final installation will be unique.
PEI is a measurement of the “abrasion resistance” of a panel, meaning how much “rubbing” does it take to physically impact the look of the panel. The test is scored on a scale and each value represents a durability to withstand increasingly more demanding traffic.
PEI 1, Very Light Traffic - These stones can only be used on indoor wall applications with very light residential traffic or as a feature wall decor. These panels are not recommended for any area that will have any constant or heavy traffic.
PEI 2, Light Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications with light residential traffic. These stones should not be used in areas such as kitchens, entry ways, stairs or bathrooms.
PEI 3, Moderate Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications. This stone should not be used in commercial applications.
PEI 4, Moderate to Heavy Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications, and all light commercial applications, such as restaurants and lobbies. This stone should not be used in heavy commercial applications.
PEI 5, Heavy Traffic - These stones can be used on all indoor wall applications, and all heavy commercial applications, such as airports, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc.