Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer is a flexible sheet of thin real stone on a backing of fiber glass. Making it both beautiful, strong, and flexible. Our Flexible Stone Veneer have major benefits when it is compared to traditional manufactured stone veneer: it is real stone, it is flexible, it is lighter, it is thinner, and it is a real easy DIY installation job. With only 0.5 lbs per square feet Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer provide huge savings regarding installation time, labor and structural requirements. The bendable sheets are easy to cut, and can be installed with a PU construction grade adhesive. Stone Design Flexible Stone Veneer is available in 6 unique colors.
Thin Flexible Stone Veneer Sheet Copper Mountain
- Contemporary-look real natural stone flexible sheets
- Color: Copper
- 2.60 sq.ft. per sheet based on dry stack application
- Dry stack application is recommended. Adding a mortar joint will increase coverage
- Sheet size (WxH): 24x16 Inch
- Set of 5 sheets, covering 13 sq. ft.
- Sheet thickness: 1/16" (2mm)
- Large variety of color nuances and patterns
- Interior and exterior applicable
- Every sheet is unique: it is natural stone
- Can be used on any surface (curved) walls, floors, exterior cladding, bathrooms, fireplace surrounds, ceilings, back splashes, ceramic, concrete, wood, metal, painted surfaces, doors, and furniture
- Can be used with or without grout line
- Water and weather proof. A regular transparent stone sealer is recommended to augment the stone color
- No special tools needed, adhere with a caulk gun and PU construction grade adhesive
- It is highly recommended to order a sample. A sample piece is only $10, and also ships free. Simply change the size to 'sample' right above the 'Add to Cart' button. Order a sample in the sample section of this website. Order multiple samples of the same product if you want to get a good idea of the seam between stones and the shade variation.
- When measuring your project and ordering the product quantity make sure you order at least 10% extra for cuts, trimming, damaged pieces, and future repairs
- It is recommended to read our how to install page