Qualifying trade professionals will receive trade discount on the pricing on site as well as the option to order samples for FREE.
Please register via the top right corner of our homepage, and once you are approved to our program you will see trade pricing on site as well as a complimentary store credit in your account that can cover for sample purchases.
- The ‘current stock’ is displayed on the individual product pages.
- This stock level is the actual number of boxes that we have available in our USA warehouse, for direct purchase and shipment.
- This current stock is available on a first come first served basis, therefore all orders must be placed through our website.
- When your project size exceeds the ‘current stock’, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your project details and check the ‘Project Lead Times’ section below.
Order Processing & Transit Time
- Typically, we pick, pack, and ship orders in 1 business day.
- Freight orders might take an additional day, as we are dependent on the availability of the freight carrier pick up.
- We ship out of central PA and shipments take 2-3 business days for East Coast delivery addresses, and 5-7 business days for West Coast delivery addresses.
- Freight order delivery is dependent on setting up a delivery appointment. You will receive tracking information as the order has been picked up, and the freight carrier will contact you as soon as the shipment is in the vicinity of the delivery address.
A lot of our products are incorporated in designs and architectural specifications throughout the USA. We are not always aware of these selections, so please contact us with as much information as possible. One of our project order consultants will be in contact shortly. Most project size orders are MADE TO ORDER. Please see more information about lead times below
Project Lead Times
In case your project size exceeds the quantity available in the USA (‘current stock’) or you need to secure larger quantities for a certain future date that fits your project schedule, please contact us at email@example.com with your project details.
Ideally you use: PROJECT ORDER in the subject line of the email, to make sure it gets the priority it deserves. A dedicated project order consultant will contact you to follow up your order and discuss lead times and planning. When our current stock is insufficient to fulfill your order, there are a couple of options with following lead time consequences:
- WAIT FOR ADDITIONAL STOCK. All our mosaics are produced in Europe, and we have weekly imports coming in. There is a good chance that we will get more material in, in the next few weeks.
- SPECIAL ORDER. We order your total project quantity in a special order from the European factory, and the factory has this quantity in stock for direct shipment to the USA. Leadtime estimate: 6-8 weeks.
- MADE TO ORDER. We order your total project quantity in a special order from the factory, but the factory does not have this quantity in stock for direct shipment to the USA. The factory will schedule a MADE TO ORDER production run for your specific tile and quantity. Leadtime estimate: 18-20 weeks.
Quotations given by our staff through email, phone, or in person are always based on the current product prices and shipping rates as displayed on our website. These quotations and calculations are only meant as a convenient service to you, and no rights can be derived from those quotations. An order confirmed outside of our website (e.g. email, phone) will by default be based on our product pricing and shipping rates as displayed on our website that day. Unless explicitly noted that other prices/rates are applied that replace the current pricing/rates on site.
Products offered on marketplaces
You will find our mosaic tiles from the brands ‘The Mosaic Factory’ and ‘Mossaica’ not only on this website, but also on various online US marketplaces (e.g. Wayfair.com, Houzz.com). Couple of things you should know:
- No matter where you buy, all products and samples from these brands are shipped from our PA warehouse;
- We have no influence over the product pricing, minimum order quantity, and shipping cost offered on those marketplaces;
- We have no influence over the shipping method and shipping speed offered on those marketplaces
- For your reference: All orders are picked up from our warehouse in 1-2 business days, but as the shipment goes through the freight network of the marketplace it can take up to 2-3 weeks before a delivery appointment is set up. ‘Free Shipping” ..You get what you paid for…